Sunday, February 17, 2008

Darius Miles Column

Now, this is funny, so I am almost always disgusted by the idiocy that is John Canzano, columnist for the Oregonian. Recently he wrote a column about Darius Miles which I thought was a cheap shot not only at Miles, but at Dennis Dixon as well. See, Canzano, while he occasionally has negative things to say about every sports program in the state has a personal vendetta against Mike Bellotti and the Oregon Ducks football team. So, here is what I REALLY wrote on HIS blog:

So, I guess JC knows Darius' whereabouts 24 hours a day. I guess it is not at all possible for Darius to have worked out for 3-4 hours in the morning, taken some court time in the afternoon to work on his game, watched some film then gone to a club after all that. I mean, I guess that is entirely impossible... I guess Darius was in that strip club 24 consecutive hours.

And, apparently, Canzano knows what Darius thinks at all times because he has told us what Darius thinks.

I must admit, though, that Canzano's trench coat and fedora must have been a very effective design... after all, how could he have gotten all that good information without being spotted... the question is, were you already there and got lucky to spot Darius there??? or did you follow him in??? either way... sounds like you'd fit in better at the National Enquirer than at a true periodical...

Maybe it is time for Canzano to retire, after all, he appears to like hanging out at strip clubs waiting to spot NBA players and their entourages... maybe he could go back to journalism school, learn some ethics and become a REAL journalist... but I doubt that will ever happen...


And this is what he changed it to:

Posted by ducks39 on 02/15/08 at 7:30PM

JC: You're an outstanding columnist. I appreciate your viewpoints. Please keep writing the truth.

Talk about your insecure writers. All because in another post, I asked a simple question

"John, does your ex-wife like the anchor woman you cheated on her with?"

You see, he can dish out the negative truths, but he can't take it. He has made himself a public figure with his column and radio gigs making HIS transgressions fair game. Little Johnny boy, though, couldn't handle it.

So, I have created this blog to talk trash and provide the OTHER side of the story. Every time Canzano writes a negative Ducks reference, I am going to blast him. Here, he has NO control over what I say. Every time he writes something that is ridiculous, I am going to refute him here.

For you Beaver Believers that want to bash me for my bias... keep in mind he has written just as much bad about the Beavs as he has the Ducks (well, not as much, but he did start the Fire Mike Riley campaign two years in a row with his columns). This is not about the Ducks, the Beavs, the Blazers or any other team specifically, it is about an ego-maniac who has lost sight of reality and has no credible boundaries nor ANY journalistic integrity. I am sick of his unfettered comments that no one can truly contest without him pouting and crying like the panzy he is.

Don't like what I have to say? Oh well.






1 comment:

Destroyer77 said...

Amen... It's about time someone took some serious time in countering the Canzano garbage. It's discustingly obvious to me that he has a personal vendetta out against UO. He has absolutely no problem in lying either. I'll speak on this later as I have watched him, with my own eyes, lie in something he wrote.